June 19, 2019, 11:50 pm
Mining Permitting
The State of South Carolina issues two types of mine permits and one mineral exploration certificate. These permits and certificates are issued through the South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control’s Section of Mining and Reclamation in the Division of Mining and Solid Waste Management. Sabine & Waters, Inc. can assist landowners with obtaining mining permits.